Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Top 100 Education Blogs

Just got this link from my National Writing Project colleague Kevin's blog: Top 100 Education Blogs. I am so happy to see the blogs of my NWP technology liaison colleagues, Troy's Digital Writing, Digital Teaching and Paul's Teachers Teaching Teachers .

Some of those in the list are familiar blogs that I visit whenever I can: Eduwonk , Education in Texas , 2 Cents Worth , Bud the Teacher , Cool Cat Teacher Blog , NYC Educator , Beth's Thoughts on Technology in the Classroom and Weblogg-ed .

I remain humble and prefer to be in the background than in the limelight *wink.

3 comments:

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher said...

Sounds like with the awards you have listed on the right that you're not in the background at all but very much in the midst of it all. Congratulations on your participation in the national writing project - they are doing some amazing work!

And thank you for reading my blog. It is always encouraging to be included on such lists.

hickstro said...

Hi Maria,

Yes, I agree with Vicki -- your blog is very much in the midst of things. Congrats on all your awards, and the ones you should have received, too.

Remember, you were the one to inspire me to take the plunge into blogging way back in 2005!

Take care,
Troy

Unknown said...

Hi TROY, thanks for the credit. Then in 2006, Kevin said I inspired him. Isn't blogging really contagious?

VICKI, I try to meet the expectations of the parents and my students, thanks much to those who notice this initiative I now have something to document for my National Board Certifications.

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews