So many of you have asked me to share my lesson plans and instructional resources online. Your wish is granted! A few changes was made to this blog to cater to so many requests:
1. Starting today, January 1, 2013, I am sharing my teacher-created lesson plans, differentiated classroom resources, etc. in this blog. So it's not just a venue to communicate what is happening in my classroom, but will also be an online store. Your purchases of my materials will help with our noble projects for our needy kids.
2. Name has been changed from Digital Anthology to FUNSHINE, it has a special meaning to it which I will tell you later.
3. The banner was changed to reflect our new name and our unique voice. This is OUR place, come and visit as often as you can for new resources for our exceptional students!
THIS MESSAGE STILL HOLDS TRUE!
This blog has been our class portal to communicate information about our class, to archive course materials, to publish the course curriculum, syllabus, class rules, lessons, homework assignments, rubrics, and presentations. Yes, everything is in this blog for my students to review our lessons at home. It can be an examplar for you if you are planning to create your own class blog. It hasn't been updated recently because I have been utilizing our school website where I also have a teacher page.
Below, I have some of my lesson plans, handouts, quizzes and other resources that are modified from the general education standards for our special needs students. All of the resources are aligned to the Common Core Standrads and can also be found at the AFT/TES http://ShareMyLesson.com, please feel free to download and give me a feedback of how my resources are helping you.
9. Writing Captions by Maria Angala
12. The European Union by Maria Angala
Measures of Central Tendency (modified worksheet). Given 5 sets of data, students will determine the mean & median that represent a set of data by circling the correct answer in this worksheet. I created & used this assessment to monitor m…
32. What is a Landmark? by Maria Angala
36. Western Europe by Maria Angala
57. Vowel Teams: oi & oy by Maria Angala
RESOURCES & SPONSORS: