Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PowerPoint Presentations for the Classroom (Elementary Science)


This is the Part 2 of my entry on PowerPoint Presentations for the Classroom. Part 1 of my entry showed Math HS PowerPoint Presentations, which I also use for my junior highschool self-contained class.

No, I did not create all these powerpoint presentations. Why do I have to reinvent the wheel? I have been very resourceful in finding ways on how to help my special needs students so I can give them quality and effective instruction. Here are some of the presentations that I use for Science:

Ecosystems (Science)
Layers of the Earth (Science)
Types of Animals (Science)
Life Cycle of a Frog (Science)
Our Five Senses (Science)
Water Cycle (Science)
Vocabulary Study (Science)
Plate Tectonics (Science)
Life Cycle of a Plant (Science)
The Earth (Science)
The Sun, Moon and Stars (Science)
Soaring in the Solar System (Science)
The Solar System (Science)
Photosynthesis and Respiration (Science)
Star Facts (Science)
The Water [H2O] Cycle (Science)
Looking at Plants and Animals (Science)
Animal Characteristics (Science)
My Five Senses (Science)
Food Chains (Science)
Bats (Science)
How Scientists Work (Science)
Thermal Energy (Science)
Science Vocabulary (Science)
Ecosystems (Science)
Rocking Rock Review (Science)
The World of Living Things (Science)
Animals and Plants (Science)
Respiratory System (Science)
Birds & Mammals (Science)
What Lives in a Shell? (Science)
Describing Animals (Science)
Solar System Review (Science)
A Weather Predictor (Science)
Animal Diversity (Science)
The Life Cycle of a Bean Plant (Science)
Magnets (Science)
Forces and Motions (Science)
Cells to Body Systems (Science)
Electricity (Science)
Motion and Force (Science)

CHECK THIS OUT: Tips for using Powerpoint for Academic Presentations

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi there. I stumbled across your page through TeachEffectively. My name is Erin, and I'm a future special educator. You are an inspiration. Thank you for all the work you do, teachersol! I'd invite you to visit my blog. :) http://futureofsped.blogspot.com!

Best wishes regarding your National Board Certification!

Hope to see you around soon!

Erin

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews