Saturday, October 20, 2007

Grant Funded: Special Needs Making Memories

I submitted a project proposal to DonorsChoose.org for my students' book project. I'd like my students to be able to keep these memories that they made forever. It would be if they could laminate the pages of their journals/books so they can preserve them. I requested five packs of GBC Self-Adhesive Lamination to help make these students' works last forever.

The proposal was submitted September 13, 2006 and was 100% funded last March 31, 2007. I was not expecting anymore so I was really very surprised when I received an email and a call from them last Spring.

Last week, I just got a friendly reminder from DonorsChoose.org that I have to return my feedback for my 100% funded project "Special Needs Making Memories" by October 31, 2007. I already have my student thank-you notes and their artwork ready for the donor. I just have to write my own letter of gratitude and compile everything in one folder. I know I will be able to send everything out by Monday.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews