Monday, July 07, 2008

Microsoft PowerPoint 101

Earlier, while I was in front of the class giving a lecture with a PowerPoint Presentation, a colleague went to my room excitedly asked me to teach her how to create PowerPoint Presentations so she can use them for her class. She saw how technology and soft music makes my teaching so convenient (that I do not have to keep fumbling anymore), and interesting for the visual learners in my classroom (that they stay focused on task).
.
When I got home this afternoon, I found one of the handouts that I used for training the teachers in one of the professional development workshops I gave. I will give it to her tomorrow for her to use as a reference. I found another good reference that teachers can use about creating Powerpoint presentations:




Oh yeah, I knew it! I blogged about this already, here... Tips for Using PowerPoint™ for Academic Presentations .

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews