Saturday, March 14, 2009

Testing tips from my students

Because of the results of the last DC BAS which showed progress, my students are very eager to do practice probes and kept reminding me to give them more exercises aligned to the DC CAS. They said they want to be "TEST READY!", I can't believe how pumped up they are!

Following the advice of a colleague here , I asked my students what testing tips would they give other students who want to do better this coming spring testing.

Here's some of their exceptional testing tips:

Before:

  • -Put pencils in your backpack.
  • -Eat a good breakfast.
  • - Don't stay up late.

During:

  • -Answer each question.
  • -Ask for help.
  • -Do your best.

After:

  • -Share your worries with your teachers and parents.
  • -Relax. It's over.

One of my students even composed a rap, and I was very impressed because he did it in less than 10 minutes and sounded like a pro. Will upload and share it to you later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good tips! You have awesome students! Their confidence reflects your inspiration!

- Deborah -

Unknown said...

Thanks! Learned a lot from the National Board process, now my students are really achieving!

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews