Wednesday, April 06, 2005

MAREN RAE...click here


Maren Rae –
my shining star
my little angel
the apple of my eyes
my bright sunrise
my colorful sunset
my every breath
my sweet darling
my everything.

Maren Rae –
she’s so bubbly
so lovable, she loves me.
made me a birthday card,
so pure, so true
saying“Mommy, I love you”.
she gave it to me sincerely
with twinkling eyes, excitedly!

Maren Rae –
She’s my baby,
A gift from heaven
She’s a mystery to me!
Sweeps me off my feet
Makes my heart beat.

Maren Rae –
she’s beautiful to me.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews