Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WRITING...click here


I see the sparkling words on the empty page
I hear my thoughts in ravishing explosion
I taste the appetizing inspiration
I smell the freshly baked poetry
I feel the urge, the need in me
I think of pouring my ideas onto a paper
I sense images with rhythm and rhyme
I know what can appease my active mind
I believe in the great power of inscription
I wonder what is going to be my new creation
I imagine assembling the words on a scroll
I guess writing would soothe me after all.
* Published in "Invoking The Muse" book by the International Library of Poetry.

1 comment:

Cerridwen said...

I enjoyed this poem a lot...it's the exercise of all senses and being.

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews