Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sieben...

Busy as a bee lately, but I can't refuse the tags of my childhood friend (Honeypooh) and our PTN's parent advocate (Bing).

Seven things that scare you: 1. deep water 2. poisonous snakes and spiders 3. big fire 4. crazy people driving other people crazy 5. being trapped in an empty room 6. getting lost while driving at night 7. death

Seven things you like the most: 1. watching the movie while sharing a big popcorn with my family 2. walking in the woods alone, in bright sunlight, birds chirping & cicadas humming 3. thinking of nice thoughts, surrounding myself with good people and best friends 4. expressing myself through painting, writing and blogging 5. sleep whole day (which I haven't done for the longest time) 6. Listening to relaxing Enya music 7. Eating my favorite food in my favorite restaurant.

Seven important things in your bedroom: 1. soothing lamps 2. warm bath in the tub with wine 3. computer hooked to the internet 4. photos of my amily and friends 5. Relaxing Enya CDs 6. soft bed and huggable big pillows 7. a TV hooked to cable.

Seven random facts about you: 1. I am a soft-hearted person. 2. I am a very trusting person. 3. I’ve always trusted my intuition, never fails me. 4. I focus myself on order and perfection. 5. I engage in obsessive and compulsive behaviors. 6. I’ll pick my nose in public if I think no one is looking. 7. I am the “WOLFGIRL”.

Seven things you plan to do before you die: 1. See the Aurora Borealis 2. climb up the Mayon Volcano and camp somewhere there 3. Tour around the world 4.
I want my silver wedding to be a yacht wedding. 5. I want to get the DisneyHand Teacher Award (I was a nominee for 2005) 6. I want to pass the National Board Certification for Teachers (I will apply next year). 7. I want to see my kid/s happily settled down.

Seven things you can do: 1. paint 2. write short stories, poems, reflections 3. be better than an amateur in computer technology (but not an expert) 4. be good as a teacher 5. good in sensing people's personality (I guess has something to do with my knowledge in Clinical Psychology) 6. drink and smoke on occassions (shhh! Si Teacher Sol o, bad girl! :D) 7. play bubbles with my only daughter.

Seven things you can't do: 1. I can’t sing 2. Bribe someone 3. Tell a lie 4. Leave home without saying BYE to hubby and baby 5. eat liver and tofu 6. live a whole day without being productive 7. can't live without a computer hooked to the internet.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex: 1. street smart, not bookish (but SMART) 2. Family-oriented 3. intellectually stimulating 4. Good singing voice 5. passionate and romantic 6. compatible with my simple lifestyle 7. polite, humble, shows respect to elders.

Seven things you say the most: 1. Hay, naku! 2. No kidding!? 3. Stop it! (to my Special Ed students, everyday :D) 4. 5. I love you, goodnight! (before sleep) 6. Yeah, right! 7. Olrayti!

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign): Let's skip that...

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz: 1. Patrice 2. Petite 3. Teacher Liz 4. Teacher Luchie 5. Fionsky 6. Igor 7. Duke

10 comments:

maila said...

Hey girl friend..thanks for doing the quiz..I had fun reading..Hmm..I like the idea of warm bath in the tub with wine..may I add scented candles and hubby with you (if you know what I mean..oops) The only problem is..I might fall asleep..dont wanna get drowned hehe..but seriously its very relaxing esp after long days of work. Also, I used to listen to Enya when JP was a newbown..it helped him doze off..I think I lost the CD tho. One thing I find interesting sol...we both have a thing for anything relaxing hehe..be it music..walking in the woods/park. but the only thing I dont do that you do..I dont pick my nose in the public..if you think no ones watching..think again..hehe..hey thanks again girl..take care. :-)

bing said...

thanks for the answers, Sol! it's like getting to know you more...

fionski said...

Honoh! I have to do this quiz? Sige bukas hehehe.

yusop said...

I can't sing that well too Sol, But I always keep on trying. When I try to sing, my wife would always threaten to call the police.

Teacher Sol said...

HONEYPOOH, girl, oo nga tahat's my problem too, especially now that I bought a pillow for the bathtub pa, then I have this mechanical Ariel (Little Mermaid) which blows bubbles continuously when you turn it on, tapos may scented candles pa akong sinisindihan. Feeling pampered ako sa bathtub. Problema baka makatulog din ako, patay kang bata ka!

BING, no problemo! I try to do as promised. Ups, may utang pa ako kay Zarah G na book meme, nasapawan na eh, sa weekend ko gagawin, promise yan talaga...Magkikita kami ni Liz ngayon, excited na ako!

Teacher Sol said...

FIONSKY, hello! nakuha mo rin ba yung message ko sayo sa note mo sa multiply? Naka-join ka na ba sa PTN? Salamat sa quick reply sa TAG ko ha, lam ko naman busy ka, pero at least you have a reason na to change your entry :D haha, joke, kulit lang...

MAJOR TOM, patawa naman talaga yang style ng asawa mo, haha. Dati parang ganyang din yung hubby ko, pano vocalist sya at talagang magaling kumanta. Pinagtatawanan ako pag kumakanta ako. Salbahe, ayan eh, ayan wala tuloy syang ka-duet sa mga favorite love songs nya (mga broad way like All I Ask of You, Sun & Moon, etc...)

BabyPink said...

ay, ni-skip ang question na gusto ko sanang malaman ang mga sagot... hehehe:) i mean, it'd be interesting to know your celebrity crushes.;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, sige Sol. Na-tag na ako ni Blue at Abaniko. Di ko pa lang na-pupublish pero na ka-draft na. Bukas publish ko na ;)

duke said...

ako din na tag ni abaniko and noemi.. natapos ko na teach kaso I couldn't answer the rest.. brain fart! ;)

Ronald Allan said...

This meme seems to be everywhere. :-) Hi Teach! :-)

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews