Friday, January 05, 2007

NATIONAL BOARD CERTIFICATION: Blue Box

I was trying to finish my Entry 3- Enhancing Social Development Portfolio for my National Board Certification when a loud knock on the front door startled me. It was the postman delivering the package from National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS). I was having mixed feeling while staring at "the blue box" which contains all the materials that we need for the submission of all our entry portfolios before March 31 showcasing my work with my students.

I was reminded of my good college days at The University of the Philippines, the 8-page booklet where we write all our answers during major exams is called "the blue book". Just reminiscing.

It's now time to really focus. Here we go...

*** Please see the right sidebar here for more of my National Board Certification candidacy chronicles.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews