Friday, November 23, 2007

Education Quotes 8


What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.-- Confucius

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.-- Gandhi

I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma.-- Eartha Kitt

You learn something every day if you pay attention.-- Ray LeBlond

Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.-- Chinese Proverb


I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.-- Dudley Field Malone

You don't understand anything until you learn it more than one way.-- Marvin Minsky

The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn.-- John Lubbock

People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.-- Bill Vaughan

Nothing is more powerful and liberating than knowledge.-- William H. Gray III



Education Quotes 1
Education Quotes 2
Education Quotes 3
Education Quotes 4
Education Quotes 5
Education Quotes 6
Education Quotes 7
Education Quotes 8
Education Quotes 9
Education Quotes 10

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews