Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Blog Skin

This was how my blog looked like before I changed my blog template three days ago. The contents still remain the same but I changed the header and the sidebar for several reasons:

- to customize my blog and make it more personalized
- to make it look a little more different than any blogs out there
- to convey more professionalism as an educator for special needs students catering more on my specific audience and readership's information needs
- This is my information portal for special education issues, news and current events in DC Public Schools and across the nation. I want to make sure that those who thirst for these kinds of information find most of the things that they need in my blog
- I'll be more likely to blog when I am satisfied with how my blog looks and feels

I hope all these factors combined will help me attract more readers, retain readers, and draw readers into my circle of satisfied audience.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews