Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Teachers Things To Remember On The First Week of School

First Day of School went smoothly yesterday. I went around the 6th grade classrooms yesterday and introduced myself to each class as the Inclusion teacher, and that I am going to help the students who have different styles of learning by presenting to them the same lessons in a way that they will understand them. I expressed that I will be working with them and their lead teacher to make sure that all students are successful in the classroom. We are starting out the new school year with a strong new 6th grade team and a great group of students! We have high expectations for academics and behavior, and we are consistent and tough, but fair.
.
I will be spending the rest of this week going over their IEPs and getting acquainted with those students in my caseload (19 students). Aside from that, here are other things that I will be doing...


No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews