Friday, August 01, 2008

Total Solar Eclipse 1 August 2008

I was already cleared yesterday but I went back to my summer school just to see if they still need something from me. Everyone's almost gone, it was graduation day for the seniors so there were not a lot of people there. I only stayed for less than 30 minutes.

My daughter, Rae, had been excitedly awaiting for this day and would tell us everyday to check the weather forecast for Friday August 1 for the total solar eclipse. When I came back home, my daughter was so disappointed. The total solar eclipse was only seen in Canada, Russia, Greenland, China...not in our backyard. Poor baby. I had to check on some good videos from YouTube to show her...


NASA | August 1, 2008 Total Solar Eclipse Preview


No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews