Friday, February 06, 2009

DEN Blogger!


Great news! As a STAR Discovery Educator I was just awarded a Discovery Educator Network (DEN) blog: http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/solangala/ where I will be blogging about mostly techie teacher tips, how I infuse technology in my classroom, my experiences with how technology facilitates teaching, learning and collaboration, my discoveries with my new Promethean Board, and Discovery Education events that I will be facilitating and attending.


I am now also Twittering as TeacherSol, see you there!

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews