Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Miss U Ms. Angala

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a message from my former students, Ethel and Antioniqua, the other day. Remember Ethel? I blogged about her last Sept. 27, 2008 here. Ethel and Antioniqua both said that they just got their first email account and were excited to get in touch with me. I replied to their emails congratulating them and asked them how they are doing now in High School. Ethel sweetly replied to me this morning:


hey ms.angala

im so greatful to hear from you im having a great time in school and i made lots of friends and im geting good grades tho i did make 2 d's in my to classes but im doing my best to pull them back up to a better grade o and i made a friend that is from the same place as u can i miss u a lot and im going to try and come sea u its just that i've been doing a lot of things tell every one that i said hello and i miss all of you sea u ms. angala very soon.

Miss U too Ethel, I am excited to see you too, will wait for you.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews