Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009 DENny Award (Discovery Educators Network)


I love blogging! In the 5 years that I have been blogging here, I have learned many things about special education, about the best practices in teaching, about education policies that impact our schools and students, and a lot about myself (that I can write and rock the web!).

:D Got an email the other day, got another national award for my blog! Part of the letter reads:

I want to congratulate you on winning a DENny Award for 2009. This is the first year we have awarded these prestigious honors to select members of the DEN and I want to thank you for being part of the inaugural class. You have really done an amazing job supporting the DEN community in so many ways and the DENny Award is a small gesture of our appreciation.

And, If you are really confused right now, check out the DEN Blog and you will see the list of award winners including yourself: http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/blog/2009/05/27/1st-annual-denny-awards/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email or call me.
Can't wait to join the STAR Discovery Educators in San Francisco for our week-long National Institute. I promise to bring back to my colleagues in DCPS all the technology stuff and knowledge on how to effectively integrate technology in the classroom. Two weeks more and I will have more time for some action...bring it on!

1 comment:

Littyce said...

Congratulations
Peace love and Blessings

Littyce

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews