Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teacher Sol is listed as a top 50 special education blog

I tried to avoid for my blog to become a venue for me to vent some political issues in education happening in our school district, although I will be posting more about my own experiences and reflections here related to education reform. My goal for having this blog is to share my resources with the teachers, parents, students, and other professionals in this field in my school district, across the country and around the globe. For six years, I have been getting emails and feedback from teachers around and outside the country thanking me for the vast resources, teaching tips and ideas, news articles, etc... my blog has served its purpose.
This morning, I received an email that "Teacher Sol is listed as a top 50 special education blog":

Hello Maria

I’m just writing this to let you know about a new featured post we just made over here at TeachTechTopia entitled,
“Top 50 Special Education Blogs.” I felt that both you and your readers at Teacher Sol might find it to be an interesting article. Please do let me know if you have any feedback --


Warm Regards,

Emily Johnston
TeachTechTopia


Thank you, Emily. I am honored for my blog to be included in the Top 50 SPED Blogs. I hope your readers find my blog helpful.

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews