- do not fall prey to victimization,
- read your WTU-DCPS contract to know your rights,
- be aware of the issues affecting your job,
- cooperate and have a good relationship with everyone in your school community, and most importantly,
- focus on what you are expected to do as highly effective teachers.
Please remember that we are not victims of our jobs, we picked our jobs. Pessimism is a dangerous road that leads to anger, frustration, self- righteousness and all that is harmful to the children whose lives we continue to influence daily.