Friday, September 03, 2010

Ready? One...two...

I was on my way out my school building after work when my co-teacher called "Maria! You're on the DCPS website!!" I replied, "yea, that was last summer about our new DCPS-WTU teachers' contract". She said "No, you are with another student, about another thing"...great thing about great teachers!

I barely remember when this photo op was. I recall sometime before the end of last school year when a gentleman from the central office made an unannounced visit to my classroom, introduced himself to me and to my students, and let us know he was going to take pictures. With no hesitation, we unanimously told him that it was perfectly okay, then we went on with a lesson on measures of central tendency as written in the agenda. My kiddos actively participated as usual, photo op was a great experience for my students!!!

I'm sure the two boys will be thrilled to see themselves on the school district's website. I'm glad I taught them to always be themselves, and to always be ready and prepared for anything. You never know when you will be given a chance to demonstrate what you got...



July 2010

September 2010

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews