Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For this New Year, I believe...

For this New Year:

I believe that each individual has the power to change the world, that every Action we take can ripple out farther than we realize. I believe that ordinary people can do extraordinary things. I believe that compassion is stronger than hatred. I believe that knowledge is stronger than ignorance, that understanding is stronger than fear. I believe that it is possible to see through another's eyes if you try. I believe that each of us is connected by our shared humanity that our similarities are more important than our differences. I believe that all individuals have a right to dignity and respect. I believe that Hope is stronger than despair. I believe that every act of random kindness makes this world a better place. I believe that while government make treaties individuals can make Peace. I believe that it is possible to change the path you are traveling. I believe that every individual must make a conscious effort to make peace. I believe that you have to lead by example. I believe that Peace Will Prevail. I believe that together we can Heal the Heart of Humanity.


No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews