Sunday, November 04, 2012

Teacher Sol on Pinterest


As what I've told my friend who got me into Pinterest, I shouldn't have started this. Why? I obviously got hooked, with eight boards now full of awesome contents! I want one more and I promise to stop adding boards.

Teacher Sol's Board is my favorite where I'm sharing Special Education resources, teaching tips, instructional tools and books I found helpful and hopefully you can also use. I'm hoarding tons of cool online special education ideas in this board, hope it's helpful for you!

Great Ideas from Teachers board drives me crazy...I want to try them all in my classroom! This board is full of borrowed ideas from creative colleagues. There are so many of them out there, I am thankful to get connected with them on Pinterest because they inspire me to be even more creative and resourceful for my students. Follow this board and grab whatever works for you and your kiddos!

Educational Books and Smart Resources are books that I love, I read, and will be reading. I just started this board and will be adding more books eventually, also linked to Amazon.com to give you access to the book review. I always find books that are cheaper at Amazon.com so don't worry if you end up deciding to purchase them. Hey, I would love to connect with you. Let me know what great book I'm missing from my list so I can add and start reading them. Any recommendations?

Solidarity Forever are special events and photos of wonderful people working together in the spirit of solidarity. I am still working on this board and I will be adding some more resources later. Our passionate brothers and sisters inspire me, most especially those who have the courage to stand up for what matters most to our students, teachers and our public schools. Let's connect...let's keep the fire burning!

Food for Thought is a bunch of inspirational quotes that I borrowed from all over my network. Go ahead and pin them, if you like them they're yours!

The other boards on my Pinterest page  cater to my whims. They're not education related but pinning them keep me sane when I'm doing work in the middle of the night. Pinning is always better than munching, do you agree? Plus, it gets me connected with people who share my passion and interests!

I sincerely apologize to my Twitter followers if I'm flooding my Twitter page with my pins, please let me know if it bothers you. Try Pinterest and I assure you, you will find it helpful too!


No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews