Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NATIONAL BOARD CERTIFICATION: Entry 3 Instructional Approach

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



ENTRY 3: INSTRUCTIONAL APPROACH, C. A.
Continuation of Entry 3: Enhancing Social Development

C’s IEP suggests that for her long term goal she will demonstrate at least one year’s improvement with her peer ...


To address these learning goals for C and to facilitate her behavior, I have divided my social development strategies into four broad categories...


This social development program facilitates C’s participation in group settings in many ways...


I also reinforce my students in the classroom who appropriately interact with C...


Everyone connected to C in the school, at home, and in the community is very supportive of her...

The instructional approach I use for C is ...

I got this from the handout from one of our NBC prep classes:
Helpful words for description:

estimate / evaluate / examine / exhibit / expand / explain / find / formulate / gather / generate / identify / interpret / itemize / justify / label / list / listen / locate / make / match / measure / mix / multiply / name / operate / organize / outline / participate / perform / plan / plot / prepare / present / read / record / research / respond / review / role play / select / sort / speak / specify / spell / state / subtract / summarize / teach / utilize / use / weigh / write




And for Entry 3: Enhancing Social Development, I found this great resource:



I just feel bad that I bought them both at Borders $15.00 more expensive because I was so excited and I couldn't let it go off my possession. I checked Amazon.com and found that books are really way cheaper at Amazon.com. So here colleagues, I am giving this away for you.

RELATED ENTRIES:
Enhancing Social Development: Entry 3 (Reflection)
Enhancing Social Development: Entry 3 (Video Analysis)
Enhancing Social Development: Entry 3 (Instructional Approach)
Enhancing Social Development: Entry 3 (Profile)
.
*** Please see the right sidebar here for more of my National Board Certification candidacy chronicles

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews