Friday, February 27, 2009

Teacher supplies 75%off!

I just need to share this quickly to my colleagues...

My favorite School Supplies Etcetera teacher store, where I go every start of school year, is closing and selling all furniture and school supplies (brand new) for 75% off! I went there this morning and bought four excellent quality activity books for Inclusive Classrooms, a lot of supplies and banners. The price was $92.88 and I only paid $19.00, what's in your mind?
Here's the address:
School Stuff Etcetera
3087 Old Washington Road
Waldorf, MD 20601
Tel#: (301) 843-KIDS
Their last day is tomorrow and they are going to throw away all the teacher's supplies that they won't be able to sell by COB tomorrow. It breaks my heart to see them go, I really love this place!

No comments:

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews