Saturday, March 07, 2009

Busy Bee

It's been a long week doing some IEP preps (need to finish remaining IEP meetings before March 20) and finishing the DC CAS Alt portfolios of two of my students. Special educators can relate to how hectic the month of March usually is.
.
I do not enjoy this time of the school year that much because it's crunch time, few more weeks before the state assessments. I am giving my students skill-and-drill targeting their weak areas and it's killing me because I cannot use my creativity. Most of my students are visual, so I make sure that they know exactly how the questions will look like and how they will be phrased in the test booklets during the DC CAS.
But I still make sure that I give them rewards for their hardwork and that we still have Friday Funday. We're doing excellent so far!
.
Few more days before the Spring Break, yes! I need this vacation sooo badly!

2 comments:

Dee Does DC said...

Spring break cannot come soon enough! I've nominated you for a blog award. Thank you for your support!!

Unknown said...

Really?! What blog award? I'm here anytime!

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews