Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ACCORDING TO YOU…

Over the weekend, I celebrated my blog's FIRST "MONTHSARY" and I am posting here some of the replies I got from the participants of our game:

SOUL-SEEKER = Were you ever afraid of something when you were a kid? What was it? Why?I was afraid of the dark. I had to sleep with the light on and I went crazy during brownouts--especially if I happened to be taking a bath at that time. I don't know why I was afraid of the dark. I guess I was afraid of ghosts and other bad things that could happen in the dark.

AJAY = Can you share to us the most important lesson in life that you learned from your kids?
- Giving love unconditionally
- Seeing imperfections as some kind of "perfection"
- Mantaining one's innocence and uprightness despite the negativity around you

J.ANGELO = Have you ever been jealous of someone? What did you do about it?Yes. If I told you, then I'd have to kill you (and everyone else who reads this post)

ERUANNIE = Pretend that you have just received magical powers which will only work if you use them in a friendly way. What will you do? I want to be Cupid! I want to fill this world with LOVE!

NAOMI = What gives you the power to fight on day after day? I’m a mirror of myself on what I wanna be. I’ve survived on a heavy winter, and so with the rain.

LWS = Have you ever been unable to solve a problem? What was it? How did you solve it? Meron akong prublema na madalas akong ma zero...eto ay ang math.major ko ang math(major problem)pinipilit ko pa ring pag-aralan dahil kailangan....so mahina ako sa math pero magaleng pa rin ako magpaturo sa may alam kinukulit ko sila para turuan nila ako mag solve.

ARVIN = If you are into sports, NFL or NBA? Why? NBA.. contracts are more lucrative in the NBA, and more endorsement possibilities also less brutal. NFL is a very barbaric sport.

HOLLY= If you are going to advocate for something, what would it be? I think I'm going to have to pick 3 things. First would be for PEACEFUL solutions to problems - NOT WAR! Also I am an animal lover and feel strongly about how animals are treated. Finally I believe that language education in our country is many years behind the rest of the world. The years to start learning a foreign language are not in middle school or highschool! We need to have SERIOUS language programs starting in kindergarden!

SCHATZLI = Name three things that make you special. Tell why. Passionate, Compassionate, Thoughtful. Why because that’s my nature am like a big loving mama.

NIKKI = Would you rather be a star or a planet? Why? a star... i may be a small speck in the sky but anybody can just look up & see me there. it would also give me a chance to watch over all the people who matter the most in my life.

AYEZA = Which do you prefer, Mc Donalds or Jollibee? Why? JOLLIBEE. Kasi walang Jollibee dito and opkorz AY LAB SABADO!


I am still waiting for 4 more people to submit their homework. But you can just post the answers to your blog and I will just update this entry later with one of your answers. I hope you had fun answering the questions as much as I enjoyed creating the questions just for each of you.

I really appreciate what you did, THANK YOU. Hope to get more participants next time!

11 comments:

balikbayan_box said...

ay mali ba sagot ko?

dapat "syempre Jollibe, gawang Pilipino diba?"

Pero infairness, maraming Filipino employees sa McDonald and im grateful na rin sa company for giving our kababayans a decent job sa Pilipinas man o sa ibang bansa.

Maligayang Bati uli sa iyong Blogmonthsary :)

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

thanks for posting my answer. that's my favorite question, actually.

btw, about the interaction between our students, november and december are the tentative months that they are available for the activity. nevertheless, i will make mention of your students' digital anthology website to my co-teachers teaching english. :-)

nikki said...

thanks for the questions. i enjoyed answering it.

God bless & more power!

Teacher Sol said...

BALIKBAYAN, ok yung sagot mo, naalala ko pa yung kanta: "I love you Sabado, pati buong Linggo..." Miss ko na ang chicken joy wala rin kasing ganyan dito sa Washington DC, sa San Fo meron.

ERUANNIE, November and December are the best months for this project. Let's have a sort of policy or guidelines for them in blogging. I will also send you a URL of a Filipino teacher in Florida who has a weblog for his students.

Teacher Sol said...

NIKKI, you're welcome. I had fun as much as you did.

SHA, I agree.

André said...

Hey! I have an "according to you" type of question for ya!

Here goes...

If you could shave his moustache and superglue it to between his left buttcheek and a cow's nose, who would you pick? Saddam Hussein or Hitler?

Apir men! Hek hek hek!

lws said...

^^^^^^^######################^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^#######^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^#####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^^ ^^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#####^^^^^ ^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#####^^^^ ^^####^^^^^####^^^^^^^^^###^^^^^###^^^^ ^^###^^^^^######^^^^^^^###^^^^^^####^^^ ^####^^^^^######^^^^^^###^^^^^^^^###^^^ ^###^^^^^^^####^^^^^^###^^^^^^^^^####^^ ^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^##^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^##^^^^^###^^ ^###^^^^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^##^^^^####^^ ^####^^^^###^^^^^^^^^^^^^^###^^^^###^^^ ^^###^^^^####^^^^^^^^^^^####^^^^####^^^ ^^####^^^^######^^^^^######^^^^^###^^^^ ^^^####^^^^###############^^^^#####^^^^ ^^^^####^^^^^###########^^^^^#####^^^^^ ^^^^^#####^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^######^^^^^^ ^^^^^^#########################^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^######################^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^##########^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anonymous said...

thx for posting my answer.
nba players in general make more money than nfl players also they tend to have longer careers and therefore can make more money.
GO DALLAS MAVERICKS !!

x said...

Congratulations for coming up with this very informative blog. The cyberspace is a marketplace of ideas and it's good to know that someone like you takes the issues of education as a crusade. More power "Teacher Sol"! I know you can make it. With your word power and sheer dedication, time will come when you'll finally reap what you sow.

Teacher Sol said...

DRE, hmmmm...makulit kang bata ka ha...si Hitler! Gusto kong ahitin ang ayus-na ayos na bigote nya..hahaha...patulan daw ang kakulitan!

LWS, this is sooo cute! thanks!

NAOMI, ok po, your tag will be coming out as a "recitation" over the weekend.

Teacher Sol said...

ARVIN, walang anuman, basta ikaw. Go Dallas Mavericks? Sige na nga...GO!!! Loyal ako sa Wizards eh.

GELNN, welcome to the extension of my classroom in the cyberspace!Thanks for entering my classroom with those kind words. Be ready for a recitation over the weekend *wink*...

Promethean Planet

DISCLAIMER

The following is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor / visitor to this blog. This blogger reserves the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious and political sensitivities, and in order to protect the rights of each commentor where available.

Pageviews